MUST be 19 years of age or older to request an ice booking
-Scotia 1 is a dry pad floor for the summer -Scotia 2 is the ice pad for the summer
Cole Harbour Place Ice Rentals
Ice Rentals Rules and Regulations:
- All participants must be wearing a helmet and skates at all times while on the ice.
- Strollers are permitted to be on the ice, as long as the child in the stroller has a helmet on.
- Spectator limit for each arena based on fire regulations:
Scotia One - 971 people
Scotia Two - 318 people
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted to be in the spectator stands and in dressing rooms
- Please be mindful of signage in the facility and always follow directions from staff
- Only Service Animals are permitted
- An insurance certificate must be submitted prior to the first rental. HRM offers a short term insurance program and more information can be found at https://programs.aon.ca/authentication/event-insure/account/signin2-en.html
- Renters must be 19 years of age to sign a contract to book ice.
- Cole Harbour Place must receive a signed contract prior to the first rental.
- Once booked, all ice rentals are final. You are responsible for full ice rental fees upon cancellation unless Cole Harbour Place is able to resell the rentals at the same value.
- Players and coaches will be permitted to enter dressing rooms 30 minutes before their scheduled ice time.
- Each booking is assigned 2 dressing rooms. CHP is unable to accommodate more than 2 dressing rooms per rental. Please refer to the arena monitor in the rink lobby for dressing room assignments.
- Players and coaches must exit dressing rooms 30 minutes after their scheduled ice time ends.
Arena Rental Rates
Effective September 1, 2021
Early Morning - Monday to Friday - $150.00
Early Morning - Weekends - $167.00
Daytime - Monday to Friday - $170.00
Last Rental of the Evening - $150.00
All other ice is $226.00
Spring/Summer Ice Rates (effective April 1, 2022)
$225.00/ hour (all times of day)
To request a booking please visit rectimes.app/coleharbourplace
If you have questions please contact Alicia at (902) 464-5109 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.