- Controlled entry and exit into the area
- Times must be booked in advance
- Maximum of 2 participants per court
- Courts booked in 1 hour increments
- Bring your own equipment
- If you are looking to book a time and there is only 1 of 2 spots available for a court this means that it is already booked by someone and unless you know who it is and have plans to play with them please do not book this time.
Attending Your Activity
- Everyone is required to line-up outside the facility, in the designated waiting area, prior to their booking start time. Those signed up for a class or timeslot will not have access to the facility any earlier than 10mins prior to their activity start time.
- Come ready to play: Arrive dressed for your workout, bring a full water bottle with you and leave your valuables at home. No access to change rooms, water fountains, cubbies, or lockers in Stage 1.
- Masks are required to be worn within the building, but can be removed while you are participating in your activity.
- Please follow staff directions and safety protocols while inside the facility. Practice social distancing of 2m (6ft), good hand washing and respiratory hygiene at all times. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with everyone. Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- At the end of an activity time-slot, all people booked for that time slot must exit the facility, regardless of the time they entered.
Booking a Time: Details and How to’s here