Beginning Monday, October 11, 2021, there will be no more bookings for any of our skates. Proof of full vaccination is required to access the skates.
Patrons of ALL ages during adult, public, open or family skates must wear a helmet.
- No sticks or pucks are permitted during public skate times;
- No jumps or spins are permitted to be done during public skating times;
- Strollers are permitted on the ice, but the child in the stroller must be wearing a helmet; and
- Skates only permitted on the ice surface, no footwear.
Attending Your Activity
- Masks are required to be worn within the building but can be removed while you are participating in your activity.
- Please follow staff directions and safety protocols while inside the facility. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with everyone. Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- Monday 9:00 am-10:00 am Adult Skate
- Monday 10:00 am-11:am Public Skate
- Wednesday 9:00 am-10:00 am Adult Skate
- Wednesday 10:00 am-11:00 am Public Skate
- Thursday 8:00 am-9:00 am Adult Skate
- Thursday 9:00 am-10:00 am Public Skate
- Friday 10:00 am-11:00 am Public Skate
- Saturday 2:30 pm-4:00 pm Public Skate
- Friday, Nov 19 - CANCELLED
- Saturday, Nov 20 - CANCELLED
- Saturday, Dec 25 - CLOSED
- Monday, Dec 27 - Moved to Scotia Two
- Wednesday, Dec 29 - Moved to Scotia Two