You can book a time here
Schedule can be found here
Patrons of ALL ages during adult, public, open or family skates must wear a helmet.
- All Skate times need to be booked in advance;
- No sticks or pucks are permitted during public skate times;
- No jumps or spins are permitted to be done during public skating times;
- Strollers are permitted on the ice, but the child in the stroller must be wearing a helmet; and
- Skates only permitted on the ice surface, no footwear.
Attending Your Activity
- Everyone is required to line-up outside the facility, in the designated waiting area, prior to their booking start time. Those signed up for a class or timeslot will not have access to the facility any earlier than 10mins prior to their activity start time.
- Come ready to play: Arrive dressed for your workout, bring a full water bottle with you and leave your valuables at home.
- Masks are required to be worn within the building, but can be removed while you are participating in your activity.
- Please follow staff directions and safety protocols while inside the facility. Practice social distancing of 2m (6ft), good hand washing and respiratory hygiene at all times. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with everyone. Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- At the end of an activity time-slot, all people booked for that time slot must exit the facility, regardless of the time they entered.