This privacy statement applies to interactions with websites hosted by the Community Builders Inc "Cole Harbour Place"
Personal information is recorded information about an identifiable individual and includes such things as your name, email address, phone numbers, mailing address and your personal views and opinions.
Personal information may be collected when you submit forms, surveys, and comments through the web. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to: Email address First name and last name.
While navigating municipally hosted websites, device-related information such as device make, model, browser version, geographical location, as well as Internet Protocol (IP) information is collected to facilitate the operation, security, and statistical analysis of our online services. Third-party service providers such as Google, Browse Aloud, AddThis and other plugins and social media widgets, may also collect this type of information.
Access & Use
Personal information will only be used for the purpose it was collected or a directly related purpose. Any additional use requires your consent.
Unless authorized by law, personal information will only be disclosed for the purpose it was collected or a directly related purpose.
Leaving the website (links)
The website contains links to other sites. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by municipally hosted websites. Upon leaving these sites, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. Please read the privacy policies of these websites whenever you are interacting with them.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the information on this website, the Community Builders Inc (“Cole Harbour Place”) does not accept responsibility for damages or expenses incurred as a result of the use of this website, or reliance thereon.
Each user must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. Every effort has been made to ensure the information posted on the website by the Cole Harbour Place is correct, and attempts are made to keep the information current; however, Cole Harbour Place does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information. Where accuracy is required, it is recommended that the user consult official sources. In the event of a difference between the version presented on the website and the official source, the official source shall be deemed to be correct.
The material on this website is provided as general information only, and is not intended to provide specific legal advice for any individual, nor should it be relied upon as such.
Cole Harbour Place’s website may link you to websites outside of its control, including to its social media accounts. These links are there solely for your convenience and information and do not constitute an endorsement of those websites, their contents, or the services provided on those sites. Cole Harbour Place is not responsible for the accuracy, currency, or reliability of their content, and makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this one.
Cole Harbour Place reserves the right to discontinue, change, or modify this site at any time without notice.
Questions or Comments?
Contact the main office
Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Some classes may be filled due to on-going registration.
- Waiting Lists: If the course you are interested in is full, you have the option of making another course selection or being put on a waiting list for the course of your choice (however, there is no guarantee that a space will become available). Participants will be contacted only if a space becomes available.
- Program fees may be pro-rated for late registrants until the second day of a particular session. There are some programs with evaluated or instructional components. CHP reserves the right to restrict participants from joining after the initial start date.
- Program participants must meet the required age by the start of the program. Please note that some programs may be exempt from this policy.
- Sessions unattended by the participant will not be rescheduled, credited or refunded. Please note that some programs may be exempt from this policy.
- All participants must meet the requirements stated in the program description.
Cole Harbour Place is committed to the satisfaction of all participants in our recreation programs. Participants requesting to withdraw from the program or class, must refer to the following policy:
- Participants enrolled in a program or class may withdraw on the phone or in person up to fourteen (14) days prior to the program start date.
- In the event that the building closes due to a Covid-19 related matter full refunds will be processed for all registered programs and camp.
- Within seven (7) days prior to the start date, credits and refunds will only be issued if a waiting list is active for the program and the spot is able to be filled.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances or if you are unsatisfied with the program, please contact Cole Harbour Place to discuss your eligibility for a credit or refund. Once the program has begun, a pro-rated credit or refund may be issued at the discretion of Cole Harbour Place staff.
- Cole Harbour Place reserves the right to cancel programs or classes if minimum registration numbers are not obtained prior to the start date. In this case a full refund will be issued. If the fees were paid by credit card, a refund will appear on your credit card statement. If paid by cash, or debit card, a refund cheque will be mailed to the customer within two to four weeks. There are no refunds for drop ins or punch passes.
- Credits and Refunds will be processed in 3-10 business days. Refunds will be processed in the following method: commerce through ecommerce; credit cards through credit card refund and cash or debit card through a cheque (no cash refunds).
Rentals Cancellation Policy
- All arena (ice and dry floor) cancellations, upon issue of the contract, will be subject to full payment (including all taxes);
- If your rental agreement is for the Multi-Purpose Room, Westphal, Forest or Harbour room, or more than 1 room at the same time, 60 days’ notice before the booking date must be provided to receive a refund or credit; cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the rental will be subject to the full payment (including all taxes);
- If your rental agreement is for the pool(s), fourteen (14) days of notice before the booking date must be provided to receive a refund or credit; cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the rental will be subject to the full payment (including all taxes); and
- If your rental agreement is for only 1 room (excluding the Multi-Purpose Room, Westphal, Forest and Harbour room, fourteen (14) days of notice before the booking date must be provided to receive a refund or credit; cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the rental will be subject to the full payment (including all taxes).
Credits and/or refunds will be given if the facility closes for inclement weather, power outage, etc.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation notice must be received a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of camp to qualify for a credit and or refund. Credits and or refunds will be processed for the full amount of the fee paid, less an administrative charge. Cancellations made after this 14-day period will NOT be refunded or credited.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed time, or if entrance is not permitted due to not successfully completing the health screening.
- In the event that the building closes due to a Covid-19 related matter full refunds will be processed for all registered programs and camps
In order to qualify for the member’s price on programs, the participant’s Annual Membership must be valid for the duration of the program.
- Programs must be paid for by Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash upon registration. Prices for programs may change from season to season.
- HST will be charged to our fees where applicable.
- Declined Credit Card Fee: A service fee may be levied in the event of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF); Stop payment; or Funds Not Cleared.
Code of Conduct
- In an effort to provide participants and staff with a safe and enjoyable environment, inappropriate behaviour, foul language and aggressive behaviour to other participants and staff will not be permitted, as well as intentional damage to Cole Harbour Place property and the property of others. CHP reserves the right to take necessary measures including, but not limited to, suspension or termination or enrollment and/or contacting the police
- Protection of Personal Property: Cole Harbour Place strives to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and clients. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost or stolen items. For the protection of your personal property we recommend you do not bring valuables to Cole Harbour Place and never leave your locker open or unattended.
- There is an inherent risk in performing any physical activity. It is the participant’s responsibility to determine which activities and exercises are safe for them, and to use all equipment properly. Although Cole Harbour Place attempts to achieve certain maintenance standards, Cole Harbour Place cannot assume the risk associated with the use of these premises. Therefore, access to and use of these facilities is entirely at your own risk.
- Cole Harbour Place is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted on the property.