Weight Room / Fitness Centre
- Controlled entry and exit into the Fitness Centre
- Limited capacity: 30 people/hour; Ages 10+
- Booking in 1 hour increments with closure times in between for cleaning. This time will be used by staff to reset the Fitness Centre and prepare for the next workout time slot.
- Users to wipe down equipment before and after use with wipes provided.
- Though capacity in the Fitness Centre has been reduced, members are still expected to use best judgement when determining if a piece of equipment or workout area can be used safely while maintaining the recommended 2 metres (6ft) of physical distancing.
- Equipment available:
- Selection of cardio equipment, spaced out at least 2m apart to allow for physical distancing (some cardio equipment moved or blocked off)
- Weight machines arranged at allow at least 2m spacing
- Cable machines arranged to allow at least 2m spacing
- Racks arranged to allow at least least 2m spacing
- Boxing Room closed during Stage 1
- Free Weights not available during Stage 1
Attending Your Activity
- Everyone is required to line-up outside the facility, in the designated waiting area, prior to their booking start time. Those signed up for a class or timeslot will not have access to the facility any earlier than 10mins prior to their activity start time.
- Come ready to play: Arrive dressed for your workout, bring a full water bottle with you and leave your valuables at home. No access to change rooms, water fountains, cubbies, or lockers in Stage 1.
- Masks can be worn, but are not recommended during physical activity.
- Please follow staff directions and safety protocols while inside the facility. Practice social distancing of 2m (6ft), good hand washing and respiratory hygiene at all times. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with everyone. Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
- At the end of an activity time-slot, everyone booked for that time slot must exit the facility, regardless of the time they entered.
Schedule: Available here.
Booking a Class: Details and How to’s coming soon