Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Some classes may be filled due to on-going registration.
- Waiting Lists: If the course you are interested in is full, you have the option of making another course selection or being put on a waiting list for the course of your choice (however, there is no guarantee that a space will become available). Participants will be contacted only if a space becomes available.
- Program fees may be pro-rated for late registrants until the second day of a particular session. There are some programs with evaluated or instructional components. CHP reserves the right to restrict participants from joining after the initial start date.
- Program participants must meet the required age by the start of the program. Please note that some programs may be exempt from this policy.
- Sessions unattended by the participant will not be rescheduled, credited or refunded. Please note that some programs may be exempt from this policy.
- All participants must meet the requirements stated in the program description.
Cole Harbour Place is committed to the satisfaction of all participants in our recreation programs. EFFECTIVE August 19, 2019 participants requesting to withdraw from the program or class, must refer to the following policy:
- Participants enrolled in a program or class may withdraw on the phone or in person up to fourteen (14) days prior to the program start date.
- Within seven (7) days prior to the start date, credits and refunds will only be issued if a waiting list is active for the program and the spot is able to be filled.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances or if you are unsatisfied with the program, please contact Cole Harbour Place to discuss your eligibility for a credit or refund. Once the program has begun, a pro-rated credit or refund may be issued at the discretion of Cole Harbour Place staff.
- Cole Harbour Place reserves the right to cancel programs or classes if minimum registration numbers are not obtained prior to the start date. In this case a full refund will be issued. If the fees were paid by credit card, a refund will appear on your credit card statement. If paid by cash, or debit card, a refund cheque will be mailed to the customer within two to four weeks. There are no refunds for drop ins or punch passes.
- Credits and Refunds will be processed in 3-10 business days. Refunds will be processed in the following method: commerce through ecommerce; credit cards through credit card refund and cash or debit card through a cheque (no cash refunds).
Summer Camp Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation notice must be received a minimum of twenty-one (21) days prior to the first day of camp to qualify for a credit and or refund. Credits and or refunds will be processed for the full amount of the fee paid, less an administrative charge.
In order to qualify for the member’s price on programs, the participant’s Annual Membership must be valid for the duration of the program.
- Programs must be paid for by Visa, Mastercard, debit or cash upon registration. Prices for programs may change from season to season.
- HST will be charged to our fees where applicable.
- Declined Credit Card Fee: A service fee may be levied in the event of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF); Stop payment; or Funds Not Cleared.
Code of Conduct
- In an effort to provide participants and staff with a safe and enjoyable environment, inappropriate behaviour, foul language and aggressive behaviour to other participants and staff will not be permitted, as well as intentional damage to Cole Harbour Place property and the property of others. CHP reserves the right to take necessary measures including, but not limited to, suspension or termination or enrollment and/or contacting the police
- Protection of Personal Property: Cole Harbour Place strives to provide a safe and secure environment for our members and clients. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost or stolen items. For the protection of your personal property we recommend you do not bring valuables to Cole Harbour Place and never leave your locker open or unattended.
- There is an inherent risk in performing any physical activity. It is the participant’s responsibility to determine which activities and exercises are safe for them, and to use all equipment properly. Although Cole Harbour Place attempts to achieve certain maintenance standards, Cole Harbour Place cannot assume the risk associated with the use of these premises. Therefore, access to and use of these facilities is entirely at your own risk.
- Cole Harbour Place is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted on the property.