Fitness Centre/ Fitness Classes
|Senior (age 60+)||$7.00|
|Senior (age 60+)||$5.00|
|Parent & Tot (1 parent and child under the age of 5)||$7.50|
|Adult / Senior (18+)||$5.00|
- All activities require booking online.
- Members can be booked as early as seven (7) days in advance until one (1) hour prior to its start time, provided the time slot is still available. Bookings begin at 8 am
- General Public can be booked three days in advance beginning at 8 am on the day, until one hour prior to its start time, provided the time slot is still available.
- Cancellations are able to be done up to 8 hours before your booked timeslot. If you do not cancel within this time frame there will be no refunds or credits provided.
- Online booking is preferred. You are also able to call (902) 464-5100 to book.
How To Book An Activity
Start by visiting this link to get your account set up. An instructional video is included here.
Only set up a new account if you don't already have a MyRec account.
If you're a member or have registered for a day camp or swim lesson, you should already have one.
Attending Your Activity
- Everyone is required to line-up inside the facility, in the designated waiting area, prior to their booking start time.
- No one will not have access to the facility any earlier than 10 minutes prior to their activity start time. Late entry to fitness classes is not permitted.
- Masks are mandatory within the building, but can be removed when you are participating in your activity.
- Please follow staff directions and safety protocols while inside the facility. Practice social distancing of 2m (6ft), good hand washing and respiratory hygiene at all times. Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Be kind and patient with everyone. Pace yourself as you return to physical activity.
At the end of an activity time-slot, everyone booked for that time slot must exit the facility, regardless of the time they entered.
Booking In Person
While we encourage everyone to book times online, or over the phone we realize that not everyone has the ability to do so. If you must book in person please arrive wearing a mask and be patient with staff as they work to serve everyone.