Timeslot Booking Fees for General Public
Beginning September 1, 2020
We are not currently selling day passes as we once used to as timeslots are required to be booked in advance to allow us to follow Public Health guidelines and ensure contact tracing. Therefore, we do have fees for different activities that will grant you access to a specific timeslot for that activity.
These fees listed below provide access for a specified timeslot booking for the specific activity that is booked. Should you wish to add on a second timeslot for a different activity to your original booking you are able to do so in person at the front desk for a reduced fee. For example if you booked a timeslot in the pool and then decide that you also want to use the fitness centre after your pool time you can check at the front desk and if there is space they can book you in for a timeslot. As an adult it would cost you an additional $3.00, instead of $7.00 to make another booking in this situation.
- Are you feeling unwell or do you have new or worsening health symptoms?
In the past 48 hours have you had, or are you currently experiencing, any of these symptoms?
- Fever (i.e. chills/sweats) OR Cough (new or worsening)
OR two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening);
- Sore throat Runny nose/nasal congestion Headache Shortness of breath
If yes, stay home and complete the COVID-19 self-assessment online, https://covid-self-assessment. novascotia.ca/. If you are unable to access the online tool, call 811.
- In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside Atlantic Canada? If yes, you must stay home. You are required by law to self-isolate for 14 days upon return to Atlantic Canada.
- In the last 14 days, have you had close contact (within 2 metres / 6 feet) with someone confirmed to have COVID-19? If yes, you must stay home. You are required by law to self-isolate if you have been identified as a close contact of someone with COVID-19. If you haven’t spoken with Public Health or been tested, you should contact 811 to be screened for testing for COVID-19.
- Are you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test? If yes, stay home. You are required by law to self-isolate while awaiting COVID-19 test results. Please follow instructions given by Public Health.
Fitness Centre/ TRX Area Timeslots
For access to the upstairs fitness centre and TRX area
Squash Courts Timeslots
For all squash court bookings
Land Fitness Classes
For all scheduled land fitness classes, including spin
For all swims and pool fitness classes
|$5.00||Student (ages 8-18)|
|$3.00/ per person||Family Swims/ Parent & Tot Swims|
For all adult and public skates
|$4.50||Student/ Senior (60+)|
Add on Prices for additional timeslot bookings within the same day
$5.00 if adding an additional activity onto a skate timeslot.
All details about how to book and schedules will be posted on the respective pages