Welcome Back! We closed our doors in March 2020 due to the pandemic and paused all current memberships. We have been open since June in a limited capacity this summer, but we are excited to announce that starting September 1, 2020 we will once again re-start memberships. We are excited to welcome everyone back. As always, the health and safety of our members, users and staff is our first priority. To support this priority during the COVID-19 pandemic, additional measures and changes in services are required.
Beginning September 1, 2020:
- Members will continue to have to book in advance for fitness classes, skating, squash court and pool times. We are mandated by public health numbers for these space and want to ensure everyone's safety.
- Members will not have to book in advance for fitness centre times, but it is still recommended to guarantee a spot. Members will be checked in upon arrival so it may take a minute and we ask for your patience.
- There will still be times closed to allow for cleaning, so be sure to check the schedule before arriving.
- Locker rooms will be open in limited capacity (no showers right away) and available only to members for gym use;
- Pool will be open, schedule may be reduced based on public health guidelines;
- Arena is open with some public skating scheduled; and
- Some classes and programs will be offered- schedule to come soon.
What this means for your membership:
Monthly Memberships: We will automatically begin collecting payments again the end of August/ beginning of September 2020 to restart your monthly membership. You are able to begin using your membership as of September 1, 2020. This process will happen automatically, and you can always stop at the front desk and check your new membership end date if you have any questions. Your rate will remain the same as it was prior to the closure.
Paid-in-Full Memberships: Your membership will automatically re-start September 1, 2020. You can rest assured that your membership will be extended to account for all the time that we were closed, and not accepting memberships. This process will happen automatically, and you can always stop at the front desk and check your new membership end date if you have any questions.
We also understand that due to health concerns some people are not ready to come back yet. This is okay, we just ask that you please contact us no later than August 20, 2020 so that we can put your membership on hold for up to 1 additional year with no penalty to you.
Effective September 2020
1 Month Membership
One Year Lump Sum
|Student / Club 60||$42.00||$410.00|
|Adult Couple 60||$64.00||$652.00|