If you are interested in taking advantage of everything we have to offer we have a variety of memberships and passes to purchase. All memberships include the following:
- Access to all public and members swims, & skates
- Drop-in fitness classes
- Free booking of the squash courts (day pass users can pay and book the day of)
- Discount on child minding rates (members only)
- Access to all fitness centres (cardio, weight room & functional training area)
- Discount off programs (i.e. swimming lessons) and the ability to register before the General Public (members only)
- Free Childminding for those with family memberships (Starting Jan 1, 2020)
At Cole Harbour Place, we want everyone in our community to enjoy and reap the benefits of a healthier lifestyle. We have designed our membership packages to provide a discount to people and families who will use our complex more often.
Register for an account on halifax.ca/myrec to expedite your membership process.
(All family members need an account)
Please call (902) 464-5100 for information on our membership packages.
- Single: 19+
- Family: Parent(s) and children living at home under the age of 18 or children attending post-secondary education with a valid student ID.
- Club 60/Student: 18 and under, 19+ with a valid student ID, or 60+.
- Adult Couple: Membership for married or common law couple.
Fees effective April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
|Lump Sum||Payment Plan|
|Single||$678 / year||$62.00 / month|
(under 19 yrs old or proof of still being in School)
|$566 / year||$50.00 / month|
(Parent(s), children living at home under the age of 18 OR children attending post-secondary education with a valid student ID)
|$917 / year||$83.00 / month|
|Adult Couple||$859 / year||$76.00 / month|