If you are interested in taking advantage of everything we have to offer we have a variety of memberships and passes to purchase. All memberships include the following:
- Access to all public and members swims, & skates
- Drop-in fitness classes
- Free booking of the squash courts (day pass users can pay and book the day of)
- Discount on child minding rates (members only)
- Access to all fitness centres (cardio, weight room & functional training area)
- Discount off programs (i.e. swimming lessons) and the ability to register before the General Public (members only)
At Cole Harbour Place, we want everyone in our community to enjoy and reap the benefits of a healthier lifestyle. We have designed our membership packages to provide a discount to people and families who will use our complex more often.
Register for an account on
halifax.ca/myrec to expedite your membership process.
(All family members need an account)
Please call (902) 464-5100 for information on our membership packages.
- Single: 19+
- Family: Parent(s) and children living at home under the age of 18 or children attending post-secondary education with a valid student ID.
- Club 60/Student: 18 and under, 19+ with a valid student ID, or 60+.
- Adult Couple: Membership for married or common law couple.
Fees effective April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020
|Lump Sum||Payment Plan|
|Single||$678 / year||$62.00 / month|
(under 19 yrs old or proof of still being in School)
|$566 / year||$50.00 / month|
(Parent(s), children living at home under the age of 18 OR children attending post-secondary education with a valid student ID)
|$917 / year||$83.00 / month|
|Adult Couple||$859 / year||$76.00 / month|