Book Your Private Pool Rental Today!
- Private Pool Rentals will restart August 2021
- Private Pool Rentals are 1 hour in duration and are considered a private rental.
- This rental is limited to a maximum number of people dependant on public health rules. This includes everyone in the pool and on the pool deck and will be enforced.
- There is no party room attached to this rental.
- Outdoor shoes, food and drinks are not permitted on the pool deck.
- The party host is responsible to keep a list of names and contact information of everyone who attends the party for contact tracing purposes. Party host must meet all those attending at the building entrance (under the pedway) and bring guests to the pool area. Anyone not attending the private pool rental is not permitted in the building.
- Please wear a mask when you enter/exit the building. Once you are ready to go swimming, you are permitted to remove it
- We ask that you respect social distancing at all times
- No bags, food or outdoor shoes permitted on the pool deck.
- Our rental waiver is available here. Please read carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
(Please note: Where it asks you to "Insert Name of Sports Association or League", please enter your group name or your name, if there is no group.)
Booking a Rental
Details and How to book online can be found here
All Private Pool Rentals must be booked online through HRM Rec. Please visit www.halifax.ca/myrec to create or sign in to your HRM Recreation account. Once you are signed in, go to the left hand side of the page and click " Search for Courses". On the next page, click the drop-down arrow under " Main category" and choose "_Birthday Parties and Private Pool Rentals" and then Search. A list of all HRM birthday parties and private pool rentals will appear, including those at other facilities. From there, select a date and time that is available and click "pay in full". You will then see the description of the birthday party and you can register. Payment is due upon booking to confirm the party.
You may also call our Aquatics Director directly to book or ask any questions:
Cancellation Policy can be found here